Forged Thimble Eye Anchor Rod Earth Screw Anchor Rod
|FOB Price:||US $1-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $1-10/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000PCS Per Year|
- Model NO.: GP002
- Material: Medium Carbon Steel
- Surface Treatment: Hot DIP Galvanized
- Length: 127mm-3048mm
- Head: One, Twin, Triple Eye
- Transport Package: Wooden Pallet
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Standard: DIN
- Connection: Forged
- Head Type: Thimbleye and Twineye
- Process: Forging
- Trademark: GP
- Specification: 2 7/8" 3 1/2" 5/8" 3/4" 1"etc.
stake are used for overhead line fitting ,power line system new construction and to support existing structures. They are designed for applications in expansive soils, high water tables, fill areas, and other areas where unstable soils require a deep foundation. In compression they are used as footers and in tension they may be used tosupport retaining or foundation walls. Helical piers are round or square, tubular or bar steel shafts with round helix plates welded to them.
- eye shape: thimble eye ,twin eye ,tripleye
- Can be installed in areas of limited or tight access
- Installs quickly
- Installation does not generate spoils
- Vibration-free installation (unlike driven piles)
- Concrete can be poured immediately following pile installation
- Available with optional hot-dip galvanizing for added corrosion protection
- Cost-competitive compared to other deep foundation alternatives.
- Call or contact us online for a for new construction helical piles estimate
- Supports soil stabilization
Lead Length (ft)
Helix Size (inch)
1.Bar Material: Q235 40Cr or 45# steel, round corner 5mm radiu
2.Helix Plate material conforms to ASTM A36 hot rolled plate
3.helices thickness are available in 3/8" and 1/2" inch
4.All helix leading edges sharpened and rock cut and 45 degrees.
5.Corrosion protection to conform to ASTM A153 standard for hot dipped zinc coating
6.A better conventional solid steel extra high strength helical screw pile
7.Welded coupling for greater strength. Eliminates shaft heat damage caused by upset coupling process
If you are interested in our helical anchors/screw piles, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will offer the best price, highest quality, excellent service for you.
Ph: +86 18661768552